Skip to Content
Arden Andersen - Real Solutions
Tuesday, 3 October 2017 9:00 a.m.
(New Zealand Time)
Great Lake Centre
5 Story Place
Phone: +64 06 833 7440
For additional information on the registration process, please click on 'details' link where the registration process starts.
Dr Arden Andersen - PhD (Biophysics), MD, MSc (Public Health), and world renown agricultural consultant will share his knowledge on key issues such as
• The microbiological processes that underpin all soil function including plant growth, aeration, humus formation and drought tolerance
• How to reduce leachate by altering your fertiliser program
• Using liquid fertilisers to optimally feed soil microbes and plants
• How pasture diversity and taller residuals foster livestock health above and below ground
• How farming practices affect your family’s health
The good news is that with practical, science-based changes to your fertilizer program you can reduce leachate, build per animal production and increase profit. No fancy inhibitors or expensive silver bullets, just simple economical changes to your farming practices…no bull.
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
Course attendee (price Ex GST) ($195.65)
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Your Privacy Rights