Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
Australia Enduro Clinics 2019
Saturday, 14 December 2019
Sunday, 15 December 2019
Chris focuses on helping his clients get the most out of their riding – whether this is to improve performance and placing in competition, to beat their mates, or simply to get the most enjoyment from the weekend’s riding.
Getting the right techniques and increasing your control will increase your confidence. You’ll be able to ride faster, longer, use a lot less energy and be a much safer rider.
Some of the things covered in the sessions include:
Setting up your bike correctly
Correct, strong and balanced riding positions
Using the clutch, throttle and brakes effectively for maximum control
Cornering techniques for traction and speed
Trail obstacles like logs, ruts, roots, hills and technical riding
From spending his whole life riding and racing motorbikes in many disciplines Chris has picked up tips, tricks, shortcuts and handy hints that you only get from experience. When you are being coached by Chris, it’s a fantastic opportunity to pick his brains about any riding or bike set up problems you have.
Enduro clinics – these are for enduro bikes only, not dual purpose / adventure bikes. Please get in touch with us to check which class you should attend if you have any doubt.
Beginner / Intermediate
• Aimed at riders with at least 6 months on a dirt bike.
• You need to be comfortable riding in a group situation.
• You can fluently change gears / complete basic uphill and downhill without assistance / ready to start tackling small obstacles (eg logs up to 20 cm high).
• We assume that you can ride a bike off road and are wanting to improve your skill set. This course is not suitable for very inexperienced or first-time riders.
Intermediate / Advanced
• Aimed at riders with 2 years or more experience.
• Must be comfortable riding in a group with some speed involved.
• Riders are skilled and confident, possibly have had training before, and are looking to build speed.
• Will run through basics quickly and move on to more advanced skills.
• Riders must have appropriate fitness and health levels, and an appropriate bike.
• Should be able to confidently do a small, controlled wheelie
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
SOLD OUT 14 December 2019 - Level 1 Beg/Int Berrima (The Session is now Sold Out)
SOLD OUT 15 December 2019 - Level 1 Int/Adv Berrima
Enter a discount code
View or Change Your Existing Registration
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.